Any person who primarily carries on the business of the repair of diesel fuel injection (dfi) or turbo-chargers or allied ancillary equipment. These members will
- have one vote at a general meeting of the association and one vote at a Branch meeting of the association only if the member has a business located in the State or Territory governed by that Branch.
- be given a set of service pliers to use to affix a a lead seal to identify their service work.
Manufacturing, Marketing and Distribution Member
Any person involved with any of the following:
- the manufacture of dfi and turbocharger parts; or
- the manufacture of diesel engine parts and/or allied ancillary equipment; or
- the distribution or sale of parts for dfi, turbo-chargers, diesel engines and/or allied ancillary equipment
Each member has one vote at a general meeting of the association and one vote at a Branch meeting of the association only if the member has a business located in the State or Territory governed by that Branch.
Any person who is working in the dfi or turbo-charger industry or any person who has an interest in the diesel vehicle industry.
Affiliate members have no right to vote but are entitled to receive notice of and to attend general meetings of the association.
Honorary Life Member
Any person admitted by the committee as an Honorary Life Member in recognition of exemplary service given to the association and its members.
Honorary life members continue with the rights consistent with their original membership category. They can vote at a Branch meeting at the Branch in the State where the member lives.
Any person admitted by the committee who has given service to or contributed to the recognition and status of the association and its members.
Honorary members have the right to attend general meetings but will not be able to vote at meetings or be appointed as a committee member.
The membership year is from 1 July to 30 June.
Download the membership form here, complete it and return it to our Secretariat - details below.
Association of Australasian Diesel Specialists
P: +61 2 9431 8685
A: PO Box 576, Crows Nest NSW 1585