Cant find what you're looking for? Recent News Items can be found in the News page, while older News items can be found on the Archived News Items page.
Not a member of AADS but want to learn more?
If you'd like to have a look at the AADS publication Diesel Torque on a trial basis before joining AADS, or with the view to advertising in Diesel Torque. Please send us an Email request by clicking here
Diesel Torque advertising rate card. Diesel Torque advertising rate card (Click Here for PDF). If you would like to advertise in Diesel Torque please email us with the details or any questions.
"Being a member of the AADS has given me the opportunity to rub shoulders with peers and representatives from all corners of our industry. The invaluable knowledge and friendships gained have helped our business grow."
John Jamieson, Diesel Care
2019 AADS Annual Conference
Location: Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
Date: 15 - 17 March 2019
The 2019 Annual AADS Conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise over 3 days. It consists of plenary sessions, workshops, trade exhibition and a social program for delegates and their partners.
The conference presents significant opportunities for suppliers within the diesel community to promote their products and services through exhibiting, being a conference sponsor or a speaker.
* Please note: The AADS 2019 Conference and partner programs are subject to change; any such changes will be announced prior to the event.
We welcome all AADS partners to come join us for a day of fun in Surfers Paradise! Spend your day relaxing on a river cruise, sipping champange and exploring the lovely beaches around the area. The group will then move on to the famous SKYCITY Observation deck to take in the stunning views, before heading back to Crowne Plaza for the AADS AGM and Conference Dinner
To view the full partner program and descriptions of the activities included, click here.
Before 15/02/19 After 15/02/19
AADS Members $650.00 $850.00
Non Members $800.00 $1000.00
Life Members $400.00 $400.00
Partner $400.00 $400.00
Full registration tickets include:
- Entry to all conference sessions, including the conference Awards Breakfast
- Entry to the conference trade exhibition
- Morning/afternoon teas and lunches during the conference
- Welcome Reception Ticket
- Gala Dinner Ticket
Having trouble registering? Click here to fill out a registration form.
AADS are happy to announce that thanks to our supporters Delphi and Diesel Distributors the below training programs will be made available to delegates on Friday 15th March 2019.
- Delphi Technical Training -
Delphi Technologies is a proud supporter of the Association of Australasian Diesel Specialists. This year Delphi will provide product training on DP Series distributor pumps at the 2019 annual conference in support of the AADS and its members.
The training course will include an overview inprinciples of operation, repair, calibration of DP200, DP210 and DP310 series pumps with a focus on recent variations in design and procedures. The course is open to all attendees and skill levels.
- DDAL Maktest Product Training -
DDAL will be presenting two training courses, focusing on the Maktest product range with a brief insight into what each bench is capable of.
1. Overview of Maktest Test Benches (1.5 hours)
2. Direction Plus, First Line of Defence (1.5 hours)
In addition to this, DDAL will be presenting ongoing informal demonstrations of the equipment they have on display throughout the conference exhibition.
To note your interest in attending Delphi and/or DDAL training, please RSVP by clicking the button below and filling out your details.
*Please note the training is free for all delegates with full meeting conference registration.
Beyond Blue Charity Auction
AADS would like to ask that you please take a few moments to learn about our upcoming Charity Auction and consider participating by donating to our silent or live auction.
On Saturday March 16th, we will host our Conference Dinner and Charity Auction at the Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise.
The evening will be dedicated to raising money for the charity Beyond Blue, who provide information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health.
Please consider helping us with a product donation or service from your business. All donations are greatly appreciated. Your donation can be something as simple as a product from your business, an item you have acquired through affiliation with other companies, or just something you’ve picked up that you would like to contribute.
A donation form for the auction items is included in the link below. Simply fill it out, then call or email us and we’ll handle everything.
Thank you for your consideration and participation.
Towering over one of Australia’s favourite stretches of coastline, Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is neatly nestled between the Surfers Paradise entertainment strip and Broadbeach’s local dining scene.
14/03/2019 - $179.00
15/03/2019 - $179.00
16/03/2019 - $179.00
All bookings can be made during the registration process online. Alternatively, please email email@example.com with the below details:
Guest Name(s) and Date(s) of Stay
We are able to make changes to your accommodation up to 8 February 2019, after this date we cannot offer a refund on any alterations/cancellations. Any amendments or cancellations must be communicated in writing via email. Cancellations and amendments cannot be confirmed by telephone.
The conference room rates will be available to book up until Friday, 8 February 2019 – subject to availability. Any bookings received after this date will only be confirmed subject to availability and the conference rate may not apply.
2807 Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217, Australia
Take the Nerang Broadbeach Road exit off the M1 (highway) and continue until you reach Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and The Star Gold Coast. Turn left onto the Gold Coast Highway. The hotel is located on the right approximately 900 metres from The Star Gold Coast.
Transportation to and from Hotel
- Distance: 13.67 MI/22.0 KM NORTH to Hotel
- Taxi Charge (one way): $50.00 AUD
- Time by Taxi: 45 minutes
- From Coolangatta Airport head north-west towards Longa Avenue. Continue straight onto Longa Avenue. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Terminal Drive. Slight left on to Gold Coast Highway and slight right onto Gold Coast Highway. Make a u-turn at Wharf Road, Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise.
- The SkyBus Gold Coast Airport Shuttle connects the Gold Coast Airport to Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise, as well as Gold Coast’s most popular tourist locations. The Gold Coast Airport Shuttle services all flights, 7 days a week and departs right outside the terminal building. For more information including fares, services, reservations or enquiries visit skybus.com.au/goldcoast or call 1300 655 655. Note: Please make sure to let the driver know that you wish to be dropped at Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise when you get on the bus.
- Distance: 52.82 MI/85.0 KM SOUTH to Hotel
- Taxi Charge (one way): $200.00 AUD
- Time by Taxi: 1.25 hours
- Head south, slight right toward Nancy Bird Way. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Nancy Bird Way. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Moreton Drive ramp. Take ramp to M1 (highway), merge on M1. Take exit 66 and merge onto Smith Street Motorway. Turn right onto Gold Coast Highway.
- Station Name: Nerang
- Distance: 6.21 MI/10.0 KM EAST to Hotel
- Station Name: Florida Gardens
- Distance: The station is located on our doorstep.
Sponsorship and Exhibition
Sponsorship is a vital part of the marketing mix for any company or organisation who wishes to maximise their market place exposure, particularly to highly targeted audiences. It gives your company the opportunity to align and promote your brand in direct association with the credibility of the product and the event convenors.
This is a unique opportunity for your organisation to be aligned with the credibility and brand recognition of the Association of Australasian Diesel Specialists.
- Share your expertise with senior decision makers from across Australia and New Zealand
- Create a point of difference for your organisation in a cluttered market place
- Promote and market your company’s products and services to this highly targeted market
- Launch new business initiatives and develop key industry databases
- Leverage the credibility of being associated with the leading diesel association in Australasia
- Brand your business using your logo as a reminder of your products and services on tangible items such as certificates, delegate folders, satchels, pads and pens, lanyards and other promotional items
- Significant onsite exposure at the premier Diesel Fuel Injection (DFI) and Turbo event with extensive networking opportunities
- Prepare for the future of your industry and business, by connecting with leaders and increasing your company’s insight into future trend
Click the button below to download the 2019 AADS Prospectus for more information on what sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are available.
Thank you to our 2019 Conference Sponsors!
Diesel Torque Advertising Rate Card
Diesel Torque advertising rate card (Click Here for PDF). If you would like to advertise in Diesel Torque please email us with the details or any questions.
Site Mailing List
Register with this site to receive email notifications, updates and new site information. Enter your email address and press the submit button.